I have a door hanging. Its really cute. It says We Love Winter. When we lived in Utah I proudly displayed it after the winter holidays. I have a good friend who use to come over and when she did she would make funny sarcastic comments about my door hanging. Something along the lines of what is there about winter to love. But I liked the snow and I didn't mind the cold. Then I moved to Nebraska. And now I just don't know if I can display my door hanging. Now I dread the winter. I dread the cold, REAL cold, 5 degrees should never be the HIGH for the day. And snow is not as much fun without skiing. What is there to love about winter? We used to love winter when we lived in state where there was something about winter to love other than it being over.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
We (use to) love winter
I have a door hanging. Its really cute. It says We Love Winter. When we lived in Utah I proudly displayed it after the winter holidays. I have a good friend who use to come over and when she did she would make funny sarcastic comments about my door hanging. Something along the lines of what is there about winter to love. But I liked the snow and I didn't mind the cold. Then I moved to Nebraska. And now I just don't know if I can display my door hanging. Now I dread the winter. I dread the cold, REAL cold, 5 degrees should never be the HIGH for the day. And snow is not as much fun without skiing. What is there to love about winter? We used to love winter when we lived in state where there was something about winter to love other than it being over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You could change the saying to "We look forward to spring!"
And this spring you have bushtits to look forward to!
Indeed! The long winter makes the spring that much sweeter. And I can't wait for bustits.
Post a Comment