I finally have a star for the top of my Christmas tree... and its even hand made.
Melissa and I have been really into crafts lately. She LOVES them and Kent tolerates the glitter barely.I also now have matching Christmas Stockings

And one day I went looking for a recipe. My drawer was crammed with loose recipes. Everything from recipe cards, to back of noodle bags, to scraps of paper, to sheets of paper. So it went from this...
to this
to thisSide note: I never found the recipe that I was looking for. But now next time I want it I'll be able to find it. At least that's the theory.


3 comments:
LOvE the star and stockings ... and the recipe book! I have a book like that but I never put the recipes in it. The book is empty and the recipes are everywhere. I am soooo jealous of your organization!
I can't believe how grown-up (and blonde) Melissa is looking!
I have been meaning to do that with my recipes for a long time, maybe you'll motivate me to do it. :) (Well, once I get them out of storage...)
(word verif: ingeekey)
I love the homemade star! And I'll do crafts with Miss Meliss anytime! And if Kent says anything about any glitter or other supplies... ;) you know where to find me!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment