Big M
Its a good thing Kent and I don't cuss because Missa is a big walking tape recorder. For example the other day it had snowed just a skiff the night before. When we left the house that morning she says "Wow look Mom it snowed. I'm so impressed. I'm so impressed with the snow. I'm so impressed." Since when did you know and can correctly use the word impressed??
For a while she was using the phrase 'oh my gosh'. I know she picked it up from us and if used on occasion I would have been okay with it, but she said it all the time and repeated it ad-nauseium 'oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh...' I didn't like it so we start to train it out of her. Consequently I have stopped using that phrase all together. Now I very seldom will say "oh my goodness'. Its much cuter coming out of a 3years mouth than 'oh my gosh' was.
Also this week we finger-painted. It was messy but oh so much fun.
Little m
She is the cutest little bundle of joy. She loves to kick and talk, she is noticing toys and is entering that cute baby phase when they are playful and interactive, yet still small and baby like. We inherited a walker for her this week and she has loved to sit in it. Melissa builds towers for her on the tray. I think she might be teething but I'm never quit sure. She is officially 4 mos old now. Some days I can't believe its been four months and others days it fells like its been a lifetime. I guess that's how it goes sometimes.
1 comment:
Casi went through that stage but she said a four letter 's' word. I remember her walking around this wall that split two rooms. With every rotation she would get louder and louder. We were at a Branch family Christmas party. When she was finally heard by EVERYONE. the room went silent and EVERYONE looked at me. My only comeback was: "Oh, if she learned it from me it would have been the 'f' word". They were not amused. (and we learned later is was the babysitter- my aunt, who watched her while we were at school)LOL! yes, watch out what you say!
Post a Comment