Friday, July 2, 2010

My New Blog Picture

Don't you just want to reach out and tickle those toes? Well there is a story behind that photo which is silly but nonetheless am going to share. Feel free to stop reading here...

SO...you know how everytime you go to get new baby pictures taken they always suggest taking pictures of their feet. I always thought that was so silly. How could you tell it was your babies feet, don't all baby feet look the same? So I always say no.

But then I got ta thinkin...I thought it might be cute to have ALL of our bare feet in a picture. So then you could see the size differences, Mia, Missa, Mom, Dad. So when we went in for family pictures I requested this particular shot. She looked at me as though I was crazy. Okay I know its a bit different but aren't I allow some creativity in my family portraits? Anyway she said she had never done the baby feet picture thing. Should have been a BIG warning flag. Well the pictures turned out totally lame. So I didn't get any of them. But I still had this "idea" for a really cute picture. So I did it myself.

Kent wasn't around and I never thought to use the timer on my camera, thus the pictures I took of three pairs of feet, girls and mom, didn't turn out as cute as just the girls. I wasn't so sure they turned out at all until I made them in black and white, then I think it turned out close to what I had envisioned.

And that's the story.

No comments: