Big M loves clothes. She was picking out her clothes and trying to dress herself by the time she was 18 mo old. Little M (although I can't really call her that anymore since she's not so little anymore) would rather run around buck naked. Getting her dressed in the morning is always a battle. I'll give her the choice between two shirts and she'll look at me, look at the clothes, throw them on the floor and take off running down the hallway, and if not caught and forced dressed in a timely manner will shimmy out of her diaper, thus accomplishing the task of complete nakedness. So I was a little surprised this morning when I put this dress on her...
And she refused to take it off. Then she started prancing around the house patty her pretty dress.
The princess instinct runs strong.
2 comments:
LOL! What a QT!
Casi quivered with excitement with her first dress. (we probably put her in jeans and white tees to much)
I can't say I blame her. Naked IS pretty great and free. :) I guess princess trumps it though!
Post a Comment