So in recent years I've blog my New Year's Resolutions and they've usually been vague, and mushy. Not this year. This year I'm getting specific and I'm starting early. See its only November.
Goal #1: Finish an unfinished project
We all have them. That project that you'll get around to one-day. Well this year I
will have at least one one-day. Possible projects include: the kids baby books, the quilt from
Alaska from 2004, or the box of T-Shirts I've been saying "I'll make a quilt out of those one-day"
for the last 11 years.
will have at least one one-day. Possible projects include: the kids baby books, the quilt from
Alaska from 2004, or the box of T-Shirts I've been saying "I'll make a quilt out of those one-day"
for the last 11 years.
Goal #2: Learn something new
I really want this new something to be bold, like learning to play the piano or how to change the oil
in my car, or taking a continuing education class. But in reality there is WAY too much going on in
my life for something THAT ambitious. So learning to make a pumpkin pie from scratch or how to
bind a quilt by hand will be acceptable outcomes.
in my car, or taking a continuing education class. But in reality there is WAY too much going on in
my life for something THAT ambitious. So learning to make a pumpkin pie from scratch or how to
bind a quilt by hand will be acceptable outcomes.
Goal #3: Try something new
New food, new recipe, new activity, maybe I'll try hunting next year. This one should be easy I
like to try new things.
like to try new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment