Sunday, August 30, 2009
My First Triathalon
I completed my first triathlon yesterday. It was a fund raiser for the UNO swim team, women only, non-competitive, non-timed, "easy", just do it for fun and to say you did it, triathlon. Well I did it and it was fun! The swim was 100 yrds in a lake. It was way harder than I thought it would be and kicked my butt. Then we biked. I spent ALL day Wed getting my bike ready to ride. I took it for a test spin and realized I think its been 3 yrs since I rode a bike. On the bike you had a choice to bike 2, 4 or 6 miles. My goal was to bike at least 4 which I did. The run/walk was 1.5mi I made it the whole way and ran most of it. It was really fun time with good friends and I'm glad did it. Thanks to some walking and a great husband who gave me a massage last night I'm not even that soar today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment