Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Of Being 30

Thirty is Old. No I'm not having a mid-life crisis. I'm happy with where my life is at, where I've been, and where I'm going. But my body somehow thinks its getting old. I'm really sick of all of my shirts fitting me like I'm about to bust a button at any moment. My dresses don't fit and lets not even talk about pants. When I bought a new swim suit this spring it was a very depressing experience. Of course I hardly ever buy new clothes and don't want to start now. So I can honestly say for the first time in my life I am TRYING to loose weight. And its as hard as they say. The hardest part is finding the time to exercise. But I've been doing really good. The scary part is I think it might be working its not as hard as it was to run around my block. So when do the clothes start fitting again??

No comments: