A few days ago as I'm trying to get some laundry done 'Big M' gets in my dirty laundry hamper, it was empty at the time do to the fact I was washing stuff. Its a deep round wicker basket, shaped like a garbage can. She gets in and say "I grouch, like on Elmo". How cute is that she was playing Oscar the crouch. I love seeing her imagination grow.
'Little m' is the cutest baby ever and I'm not prejudiced, okay I am. I love the way she coos at me and how she kicks her legs when she is excited.
Sidenote to self: I'm need to post more of these, like every week, so that I have a record of the cute stuff they do, and I can remember the good moments when they drive me crazy, it all goes to one of my new years resolutions which is a post I haven't written yet...is that a run on sentenced, oh well my major ain't grammer.
1 comment:
Yes! You should post more about your girls and always title it "my M&M's". I just Love it.
word verification: niesify
Post a Comment