Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today I'm Thankful For...

A great man recently told me that "to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven".  So here is a list of things I'm grateful for.  (and its not even November)

  • Baby steps

  • That I can live with my parents for 5 months, completely overrun their house, have a toy in every corner of their house, turn dinnertime into a war zone, and they still love it

  • Sunbeams, primary program, and the leasson on Elijah (whodathunk)

  • ARUP

  • Fall Colors

  • Fuzzy socks to sleep in 

1 comment:

ABranch said...

Things I am thankful for: friends who allow me my own thoughts and opinions. :) Thanks for the wonderful response to my letter. I realize we are using this method to speak about how we feel. This is such an emotional debate and for the first time, we are too involved to "speak" openly about it. SO we use out written words... carefully. I appreciate that we still try.