"I don't want to go hiking, THEY want to go hiking. I hate hiking. Hiking is boring."
See what a terrible time she had.
| She thought playing in the sand dunes was AWESOME |
After snow canyon we did play in the pool. The play was really neat. Melissa was exhausted after playing all day, but she still enjoyed it.
After the play I got to met up with the Bushtits in a met in the middle quick birding trip. Due to a series of serendipitous events, we ended up with a hotel room and a rental car. Hopefully it doesn't go to our heads for future trips, or I might start thinking we are getting old. The birding was fun but the company was better.
![]() |
| This is because we had just seen a really really really rare bird and it was a lifer for all three of us!! |
![]() |
| Okay really it's just because we are silly and were having fun. |


1 comment:
It WAS a fun meet-up!
Post a Comment